Boudoir Photoshoot in Paris
Here is everything you need to know about boudoir and how to make your photoshoot in Paris the most wonderful experience.
What is boudoir?
Boudoir is a French word used for a woman’s private room. That was the place where she used to dress, met with her girlfriends and kept her deepest secrets. Today we use this term as referring to a sexy and suggestive type of photography that enhances the female beauty and empowers women to feel confident and love themselves.
“If you think that only a professional model can be sexy, I will prove that’s not true.
I will show you that you can also look and feel fabulous” Gloria Villa. Boudoir photographer in Paris.
Why should you have a Boudoir photoshoot?
Here is the answer: just because you deserve it. As I deserved it.
Initially, I began to be interested in boudoir photography because I wanted to experience it for myself.
The only problem was that I couldn’t find anything with the style I desired. Most of the photos I found were either vulgar and tacky, or super angelic and conservative.
I was looking for something elegant and classy but at the same time sexy.
And there I was, in my early 30’s feeling sensual and confident, I was willing to ask all the right questions:
- Why has it taken me so long to accept my body the way it is?
- How am I going to look in 20 years? How do I want to remember my own body?
- Is it really that important what everyone thinks about me? Or is it more important what I think about myself?
- How can I have a boudoir photoshoot that reflects my personality and sensuality in the most flattering and tasteful way possible?
Then I thought… I’m sure I’m not the only one facing the same issue, there has to be a better way. That’s how everything fell into place.
I was a photographer living in Paris and I was going to make it happen for myself and for any other woman who felt the way I did.
So what did I do? I specialized in boudoir photography in Paris. I knew I could do it much better, and let me tell you what I can do for you.
In your boudoir photoshoot in Paris I will…
- Give you the ultimate Parisian experience, the most sensual city in world (Yes, I’m talking about Parisian landscapes, typical Parisian apartment and decor, lace robes, macarons, champagne, Parisian cafes, etc…).
- Make you look and feel incredibly sexy.
- Give you memories to cherish forever.
- I will be with you throughout the entire process. Giving you suggestions on what to wear, how to pose, what are your best angles and how to be alluring without being vulgar. I consider that the key to my work is to show your sensuality in an artistic way, always creating a composition lined with good taste.
Some of the reasons why my clients chose to have a boudoir photoshoot in Paris:
- They want to give their fiancé a great present for their wedding night.
- They want to give their husband a book to take on his business trips.
- They are in their 30’s or 40’s and they want to remember in 20 years how did they looked when they were younger.
- They’ve had a child and for the last 3 years they’ve been nothing but a mom. They want to feel like a woman and find their femininity again.
- They’ve just been though a difficult break up and their self-esteem is not in the best place right now. They feel doing a boudoir photoshoot will help them regain their confidence and would be very therapeutic.
- They want to start a modeling career.
- They received a boudoir photoshoot as a present from their best friend, sister, boyfriend, etc.
- They want to give their boyfriend an anniversary, birthday or Saint Valentine’s present.
The boudoir experience in Paris is for you if:
- You’re crazy about Parisian glamour and you want to live an authentic experience.
- You want to increase your self-esteem and self-confidence.
- You want to feel beautiful and powerful through my boudoir photoshoot.
- You dare to do what you never thought possible, to feel inspired and to look at your pictures and say ‘I’m hot, and I am very proud of myself and what I have done’.
- You want to discover how provocative you are and you’re ready to try it.
“Lastly, I want you to understand that all the roads you’ve traveled, the words you’ve said, and the people you’ve met, have led you where you are today. How far you’ve come is an infinite achievement, and it is to be celebrated” Gloria Villa. Boudoir photographer in Paris.
Why is this boudoir photoshoot is special?
- Because you’ll have portraits of you in cute Parisian corners, cafes and landmarks. Anyone can have a boudoir shoot in a nice hotel room anywhere in the world, but having portraits in Paris along with your intimate photos is a fantastic combination.
- You will have the opportunity to get used to being in front of the lens during the portrait session in the city, that way you’ll feel a lot more relaxed and confident during the boudoir photoshoot in the studio.
- You’ll have great photos of you in Paris to share in your social media and decide if you want to share or keep private the boudoir photos.
- Your portraits in the city look amazingly cool next to your intimate boudoir photos in the album.
No matter if you are doing this for yourself, or because you want to give it to someone special, it is very important that you know that doing a boudoir photoshoot in Paris will be one of the best experiences you can have.
Here you can see my own boudoir photography experience in Paris, I styled it, I want to show what I loved, make it my own (hats, leather jacket, lingerie, a little bit rock and roll and very feminine):
You’re thinking, “I am Not a Model; Will You Tell Me How to Pose”?
Of course I will – you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Directing a boudoir photoshoot is one of my strongest suits. I will guide you completely to accomplish the most seductive poses; highlighting your best features and making you look irresistible. My purpose is that you can relax, enjoy and just be yourself.
As women, sometimes we are our own worst enemy. We are insecure and, like everyone, we have parts that we don’t like so much or that we’d like to change. Nevertheless, it is important that you understand that when you go into a boudoir photoshoot with me, it is because you trust me and you trust my experience. I will always be thinking about how to bring out the best in you.
Usually, whenever someone is taking a picture of us, it is normal to think, “I might not look at my best” or “there’s a part of my body I’m not happy with”, etc. Don’t worry, even if you feel a little weird in the position I am photographing you in, you will look fantastic on camera.
What to wear for you boudoir photoshoot in Paris
- Lace, lot’s of it!!! I love robes, fabric and lingerie
- Bra and panties set
- Garter belts
- Harnesses to go along with your lingerie
- Stockings (with or without clips for the garter belts)
- Corsets, especially if you have a curvaceous body The corset will help you emphasize and make your waist stand out – it is an accessory that will make you look incredible
- Body suits
- Robes – either silk, lace or transparent, they are a great accompaniment to your photos
- High heels
Buy lingerie that makes you feel extraordinary. How great you feel is the best starting point to achieve a session that exceeds all expectations. Lace lingerie with transparencies is an amazing tool for boudoir photography sessions.
I will have lingerie that you can purchase in my Parisian Studio as well in case you want something last minute. I have AMAZING products, carefully curated. Trust me, I know what looks great in pictures.
How to Prepare for your boudoir photoshoot in Paris? Here are some tips…
- Remove the body hair from your armpits and bikini area. If you wax, it is important that you do it 3 or 4 days before your session to avoid any skin reddening or irritation.
- Drink a lot of water during the week before your boudoir photography session so your skin looks smooth and soft.
- Try to have your nails done properly, either painted or not painted, but don’t arrive with them half done or scratched.
- Before and during the session, wear comfortable, loose clothes to avoid any marks on your skin that could take hours to disappear.
- The night before, try to catch a good night’s sleep, so your eyes look at their best.
- Buy your lingerie carefully and with enough time; this way, you will be able to try it on before your session and, if necessary, you will be able to change it without delay. I will also have amazing products at your disposal at my Parisian studio.
- Last, but not least, prepare yourself to have fun. This will be one of the best experiences of your lifetime.
If you wish to have a boudoir photoshoot in Paris, you can email me to check my availability at : email@example.com or you can call me directly to my number: +33 (0) 782 93 55 88. I hope to get to know you a little bit more informally, so we can start to create together some incredible memories in Paris that you will treasure for the rest of your life.